Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Plant Update

(Before)
Just a quick update on how my plants are doing.  I got these plants back in August and they have grown a bit. 


The Jade plant has been giving me the most trouble, its leaves get soft if I don't water it correctly but I think I'm getting it on track now.


This one, I'm not sure what it's called, has grown much taller and is my favorite.  It's very easy to take care of.


I don't think the cactus grew at all, but it isn't dieing either soooo, yay? :p

I was thinking of decorating the pots, I'm not sure yet what I want to do but here is a cute idea!  Chalkboard Flower Pot from http://sewhipmama.wordpress.com/

See ya later!
♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. That's cool to see how they have grown. I have a basement room w/all my "outside" potted plants stashed in it - I wish I could say they were fairing as well - but some how last year nearly all LIVED.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love succulents!! You have an awesome collection!!

    ReplyDelete